Every kid needs an Uncle like James. While I was gone he took the boys out into the horse pasture and let my 6 and 7 year olds drive his car. They were in heaven and now think that they know how to drive. At least it was his car they were driving.
Jason lets the kids back the cars in and out of the driveway all the time. Make me soooo nervous, and Sariah has thought she can drive for some time now! She asked me one day if she could drive and I told her "no" and her response was "you can put my car seat up there!" She's got it all figured out!
Oh, does this bring back memories from when I was that age! I still smile when I think about driving in the fields in Dad's ancient Ford. What a blast! These two will remember this forever!
I wish I had an uncle like that when I was little, I remember driving with my friends mom when I was in 1st grade but we moved away and then I didnt drive again tell I was 12 and that was from the turn off to our house in Grace.
4 comments:
I'm so not showing this to Mitch because he will be SO stinken jealous!!
Jason lets the kids back the cars in and out of the driveway all the time. Make me soooo nervous, and Sariah has thought she can drive for some time now! She asked me one day if she could drive and I told her "no" and her response was "you can put my car seat up there!" She's got it all figured out!
Oh, does this bring back memories from when I was that age! I still smile when I think about driving in the fields in Dad's ancient Ford. What a blast! These two will remember this forever!
I wish I had an uncle like that when I was little, I remember driving with my friends mom when I was in 1st grade but we moved away and then I didnt drive again tell I was 12 and that was from the turn off to our house in Grace.
Post a Comment