Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's a ...

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday, finally far enough along to find out a little more about who will be joining our family this year. I was sure it was a boy, but was hoping for a girl. Thought it would be fun to have 2 little girls together.




And the ultrasound revealed more pink. Fun, we are all excited, except Tanner who was sure it was a baby brother, so now is not sure what to think. She is due Oct. 15.

10 comments:

Rob and Crys said...

How fun! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Perfect! I was set on a girl for you anyway!

Cassie said...

Oh how fun!
Glad to know all is going well.

Kimberly said...

I am so glad that you are having a girl! Though I am sure a little brother would have been good for tanner.

Chanae said...

Congratulations! I think Ellie will enjoy having a sister amongst all her brothers.

Lindsay Jones said...

Congrats! That is so fun!

Nichole said...

I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!!!! A girl definitely needs a sister!!!

Net said...

Yea! It will be fun having the two girls together. Congrats!

Becky said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!

Laurie said...

You definitely need to even the numbers out more at your house!!! I guess a little brother will have to come next time :)!