Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Girls Room

I've been working on my girls bedroom for a while. Since all I had were boy blankets, I decided to make Ellie one for her bed. Since the girls share a room and the cribset is purple and green, I decided to make Ellies to match. It was my first pieced quilt and I really enjoyed making it. It was very much beyond my ability, but I learned alot. And I do like it. Just don't look to close, very few of my pinwheels actually line up.
The back of the quilt.I made curtains to match.

And their names on wall hangers.

It is fun to have a few girlie things in their room.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Like it! Did you have someone else machine quilt it, or did you do it yourself? Looks good!

Cassie said...

You did a great job on your first quilt! So cute. I need to get one going. It has been too long.

Net said...

Good work Deb. The quilt looks awesome! I love the back. And the names are very cute hanging on the walls. Thanks for sharing.

Chanae said...

The room looks adorable! Great job! I bet the girls love their girly room now! You're so crafty!

Debbie said...

Becky, I had someone else quilt it. And she did a great job. She made a fun little flower design.

Lindsay Jones said...

Your quilt is so pretty! I love the girls' room.