Sunday, March 18, 2012

Summer Fun


While camping this summer we went to Minnatonka Caves up by Bear Lake. It was a preaty neat hike and we enjoyed the amazing sites.

Atk allowed us to tour the area where they test the shuddle rocker bosters.
It was preaty cool.
The kids in the command chairs at ATK.
Test shuddle.







Tanner's 7th birthday.
He had to have a solar system cake, so I had to get creative and figure out how to make this. The planets on the side are oreo balls dipped in colored chocolate. Yummy.
Hayden turned 9 this summer. 

It was all about Ben Ten here.

And Devin had a summer birthday and turned 10.
I know these are a little out of order but it is to much work to fix them. Besides I started this post a long time ago and never finished it ... We did a lot more things last summer than this and maybe I'll get around to blogging about them but if not we had a great summer and enjoyed the time off of school.

No comments: