Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ellie's 3 month picture

We recently had Ellie's 3 month pitures taken. Good thing Joel went with me because I think my kids are the cutest and tend to buy all the pictures taken. (How can I resist?) Joel is more level headed and we only by the package deal, the one we went in to get. So here is our beautiful 3 month Ellie.


I aways pull out the pictures of the other kids when they are that age to see if they look alike or what is different between them. So for fun here is the boys 3 month pictures.Devin
Hayden

Tanner

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Cute, cute, cute. I still say that Hayden looked JUST like your dad when they came here when he was tiny. That pic reminded me of that.

Becky said...

Ellie's growing fast, but then they all do. It's fun to see the pictures of the boys, too. They're all Lewis's, but each different, too. I bet you're having a great time with a little girl in the house!

Chanae said...

I think you have adorable babies! I'm glad you've gotten a girl. It's cute to see your sweet lil girl amongst all those tough boys.

Rob and Crys said...

She is a really beauty!

Miller Family said...

She's beautiful! Aren't girls fun! Boys are too, but there's just something about having a girl!

a.men said...

Cute, cute kids! Sounds like you are having fun.