Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tanner's Bubble Bath

The master bath in our house has a jetted tub and the boys love to take their baths in there with the jets on. The other day I let Tanner take a bath in there with bubbles. When the water got higher than the jets I turned them on and left him in there to enjoy his bubble bath. After a little while I sent Devin in to check on him and this was what he found.Tanner was having a great time, he was a little concerned because the bubbles were still growing. I did not realize that I had put some much bubble stuff in the tub. The other boys wanted to get in as well. I did have to pull Tanner out and wash all the bubbles off him in the shower,but he had a great time in the bath.
I


2 comments:

Cassie said...

Nothing like a great bubble bath now & then. I bet the boys loved that.

Net said...

Wow! That looks like lots of fun.