Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged, a couple of times, but I am not good at these and my life is not so exciting that I have much to share. But I'll try.

So here goes...



8 Shows I Love to Watch...

1. Extreme Makeover Home Edition

2. Anything DYI

3. Not PBS kids, which is what is usually on, not that I mind my kids watching it, in fact that is about all that I let them watch, but the shows are not shows I love to watch.



8 Favorite Restaurants...

1. the Bluebird

2. Formosa (any place Chinese)

3. We don't eat out enough to have 8 favorite places to eat. Usually when we go anywhere it is McDonalds or someplace like that and they are not included in my favorites.



8 Things That Happened Yesterday...

1. went to Logan

2. drove up the canyon

3. had a picnic at Tony Grove

4. Joel took the day off work

5. the kids did not have school

6. took a walk around the lake and enjoyed the beautiful mountains

7. caught up on my laundry folding

8. Joel made dinner, Yum!



8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...

1. the holidays

2. taking a real vacation

3. having a clean house

4. paying off my vehicles

5. Halloween

6. the Primary Program, any sacrament meeting that has more than 4 musical numbers is my favorite

7. Devin learning to read

8 Ellie learning to crawl


8 Things on My Wish List...


1. a cook, just to make dinner

2. to lose some weight

3. to take a trip back to Ohio

4. someone to decorate my house

5. a yard, grass, so the boys stop asking to go to the park "cause they have grass".

6. to have a hobby, or just time to do one

7. that my basement was finished or at least some shelves for storage

8. new clothes, who has time to shop and if I did who would want to take 4 kids into a dressing room.

8 People I Tag...

anyone that wants to play.

1 comment:

Rob and Crys said...

Amen to number 8 on your wish list! We have several things in common, like number 2, 3, & 5 on the wish list. Next time we come to Logan, we need to get together.