Our Ellie is just growing up so fast. My sister came to visit last week and brought her new nifty camera, so we put it to work. I try to take pictures of my children yearly on or near their birthdays. But since the closest picture taking place is over 30 minutes away it dosen't happen so easily, so I took advantage of my sister and had her take Ellie's year pics. These are a few that she left me, she took the rest to fix on her computer, I thought that they turned out preaty cute.




I guess I should give Melanie the credit for taking the pictures and doing a great job.
7 comments:
Cute! Gotta love those little curls all over. And, your sister takes great pictures.
Great pictures! Which sister is the photographer?
She's so cute! She has such a fun personality.
What a cutie! You sure can tell she's a Lewis!
Great pictures. She is so cute. I love the curls too.
I just love your blog; Great Pictures Melanie
What fun pics and Ellie seems to like the camera too. What a doll.
Post a Comment