Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ellie's 1st Birthday




I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. Our precious little girl had her first birthday yesterday. Ellie has been so fun to have in our family. She is a happy baby and very good. Her brothers really watch out for her, and enjoy making her laugh. I went to wrap Ellie's presents and the only wrapping paper I had was Transformers, Balls, and plain blue. So plain blue it was. Poor girl, I hope she likes blue. Ellie is such a little momma, she loves to hold and feed her baby. She saw the carrier before we started presents and she did everything in her power to get it.


Her brothers insisted that we put balloons up for their little sisters birthday, but we put them low enough that Ellie could enjoy them. Here she is following us around and taking the balloons down to play with them.


Playing with her presents. Even the boys got into it. Ellie just enjoyed playing by herself, or having tea with her dad.
Ellie eating her birthday cake. Pick it up and shove the whole thing in.

5 comments:

Rob and Crys said...

I love that first picture! What a cutie and Happy b-day Ellie!

Kimberly said...

I can't believe how much she has grown in a couple of months! She looks so much older than her picture on the side.

I like that Joel is enjoying playing tea party too! My Dad never played with, but I am pretty sure Jason did.

Chanae said...

She's so cute! You can really see her personality in these pictures. And you did a great job on the cake!

Jami said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I get all sad thinking that Kristian is going to turn 1 here in just 3 months, lol I should be excited but it means my baby is growing up. But I love these pictures and I love the cake!

Becky said...

Has it really be a year? Ellie looks like she's a lot of fun, not to mention she's awfully cute!