The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. I enjoy celebrating our countries independence. It helps me remember the lives that have been lost and those who are willing to defend our great country today. I am thankful to them and on this day I get a chance to salute the flag and honor those great men and women.
We went to my parents to celebrate this weekend.My home town has a great parade and many of my brothers and sisters were able to come home as well. We had a great time being together. This is us waiting for the parade. We were a preaty big group.
After the parade we had a barbeque and we went to neighbors for fireworks. It turned out to be a great day. We enjoyed most being with our family. On Sat. the kids pulled out the swimming pools and had a blast playing with cousins.

The water was so cold and the sky was overcast, I did not think that the kids would last very long. That was bad on my part, I didn't put sunsceen on my boys. We are paying for it today. Devin and Hayden were burnt but not to terrible, but my Tanner has blisters on his shoulders. It makes me feel like a terrible mom for not taking better care of my kids. Anybody know what to do for sun burn blisters?

After the parade we had a barbeque and we went to neighbors for fireworks. It turned out to be a great day. We enjoyed most being with our family. On Sat. the kids pulled out the swimming pools and had a blast playing with cousins.
The water was so cold and the sky was overcast, I did not think that the kids would last very long. That was bad on my part, I didn't put sunsceen on my boys. We are paying for it today. Devin and Hayden were burnt but not to terrible, but my Tanner has blisters on his shoulders. It makes me feel like a terrible mom for not taking better care of my kids. Anybody know what to do for sun burn blisters?
3 comments:
Sorry Tanner. Brogan got blisters on his shoulders too. Guess we'll remember the lotion next time. Still a great weekend!!!
OUCH! That happened to me once. It was not fun. Lots of Aloe Vera! and no touching! Poor Guy!
Oh man, I did that on my entire back a couple years ago. Took all summer to heal and itched and peeled many many times. Aloe vera and lots of cold showers helped. Poor poor baby.
Post a Comment